Actually a New Year

So now that I am a semi-regular blogger. I've decided to get a little more ambitious this year with my crafty New Year's Resolutions.
  • I just signed up for a web-based free quilting class. An online block a month club. I resolve that I will actually follow through and make the quilt.
  • At least 30 minutes a day with my sewing machines. Whether that actually means sewing or cleaning or organizing my crafty space.
  • I will buy at least 1 m of fabric online. There are so many great suppliers out there and I always end up at my local chain fabric store.
  • I will participate in a blog give away
  • Actual pictures of my sewing projects will be posted online. Either here or linked to craftsy.com or burdastyle.com where your username kinda has a blog/gallery option built in.

Happy New Year all and may 2012 bring you fresh starts, and inspiration.


Comments